- The YP30G uses a 171cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines. Pumps up to 259 gal/min (15,540 gal/hr) through a three-inch port.
- Delivers up to 102 feet of total head, 26 feet of suction head.
- Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace and they reduce abrasion for long pump life.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- OHV engine — Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Has optimal heat dissipation
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation
- Auto-decompression — Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating — The YP30G meets the strictest environmental standards; EPA and CARB